Reclaim, Empower, Story, Community, Process
Struggle, difficulty, and pain in our lives can transform us into a powerful contributors. All of us have challenging experiences and lessons we have learned—but only if we tell our story.
People who share powerful stories of change help others make their own changes.
Rupa Kapoor took up the challenge to share her powerful change issued by clients and is expanding her business, her voice, and herself to meet the needs of women. Rupa is furthering and deepening her impact as a member of the Big Talk Academy.
Rupa Kapoor, CEO of Woman Redefined, is known as the ‘Coach Behind the Camera.’ Through the lens of the camera and personal coaching, she helps women reveal, reclaim, and redefine their lives and bodies so they show up powerful, take up space unapologetically and live their best lives.
- The growth of our story from childhood through life and the importance being grateful for our story.
- Rewriting our story for physical and emotional freedom.
- Taking The Stage encourages others to shift, grow, and shine.
- The Community inside Big Talk Academy encourages healthy vulnerability with no judgment.
- How we grow through owning and leaning into our imperfections.
- Our vitality grows by maintaining integrity with self.
- Showing up and moving step by step gives momentum to our desired outcome.
Click to Tweet