On this episode of The Big Talk podcast, we’re talking about our Knowing—our inner compass, that quiet voice inside of each of us that gently nudges or pulls us in the direction we should be going.
For this conversation, I am honored and super excited to be joined by the incredible Dyer sisters — Saje Dyer and Serena Dyer Pisoni.
Serena and Saje are both authors who were born and raised in South Florida and are the daughters of the late Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Serena attended The University of Miami, where she graduated with both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in religious studies and international relations. After taking time off to travel the world with her father and visit numerous Holy and religious sites, Serena wrote her first book, Don’t Die With Your Music Still In You, which has appeared on several bestseller lists.
Saje now lives in New York, where she graduated from NYU with a Master’s degree in psychology. Saje also often traveled with her dad to speak to his audiences, and she appeared on his PBS special. She is the author of a children’s book titled Goodbye Bumps! that tells the true story of how she was able to heal herself as a child through the power of the mind.
Together, these sisters have co-authored and published their most recent book, The Knowing: 11 Lessons to Understand the Quiet Urges of Your Soul. This book is Saje and Serena’s voyage from loss to understanding; how they learned, forgot, and rediscovered their Knowing; and how we all can discover ours as well.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What it was like to lose their dad and how it led to them deciding to write a book together
- How they define your Knowing and how they came to find their own Knowings amid their grief and suffering
- The power of your thoughts, gratitude, and releasing with love
- How to move into a space of receiving, surrendering, and being present in the moment
- Creating a legacy and modeling that for your children
- Serena’s current favorites — Book: Shibumi, Speaker: her dad, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Podcast: The Big Talk
- Saje’s current favorites — Book: Harry Potter and The Untethered Soul, Speaker: her dad, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Podcast: Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast
More from Saje & Serena
More from Tricia
Tell Your Powerful Story at The Speaker Salon
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- I did not need to succumb to my suffering, I could be transformed by it, but it had to start with me.� ~Serena Dyer Pisoni #transformation #theknowing
- Your Knowing, at least the way we like to define it, is sort of like your intuition. �But it’s also sort of like a lighthouse that’s always there guiding you home, guiding you back to your true highest self. ~Saje Dyer #highestself #theknowing