Transformation, Speaker, Storytelling, Storyteller
Uprooting everything and transplanting yourself into a new situation could be necessary for you to take the next steps into living an authentic life.
Whether you are uprooted, thinking of a major change, or looking for growth and change principles, you need to address your own story. How we structure the story of our life—the internal dialogue of mind, self, and soul—can help or hinder our progress.
Shelley Paxton and Tricia Brouk dive deep into the topics of transformation, story, and storytelling and share ideas and practices that help storytellers be the change hero of their own story.
Shelley Paxton as seen in Forbes, CBS, ABC, Fast Company, and Thrive Global is an author, international speaker, & transformational coach. She can best be summed up as a burnout fighter and fire re-igniter who is rebelling for rewriting the traditional script of success starting with her new book, SOULBBATICAL: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide To Finding Your Best Life (published by Simon & Schuster 1.20). Shelley spent 26 years as a highly regarded marketing and advertising executive, stewarding some of the world’s most iconic brands, including Harley-Davidson, Visa, McDonald’s, and AOL and walked away from it all to launch her own company, Soulbbatical and become the Chief Soul Officer of her own life. Her mission is to liberate the souls of leaders and organizations by inspiring them to realize their greatest purpose and potential.
- The difference between external living and deeply living our purpose.
- Shelley’s 8-month evolution centered on the inner surrounding the question, “What if the Shelley Paxton brand is my best brand…?”
- Proper trust in ourselves moves us from the Instagram filtered life to authentic living.
- Virtual presentation and performance enhancers including audience engagement and the use of camera angle and space.
- The question, “Is the pandemic a gift for you?”
- How to share stories and ideas that are familiar to the speaker and making it fresh with every presentation.
- The secret to getting other people to share their ideas and self. (Hint: you go first!)
Click to Tweet