Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the amazing talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the scenes to witness the amazing Big Talks presented and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and the direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Shernaz Jaehnel and her talk, Design Your Abundant Life Despite Any Crises.
Shernaz is an award-winning Attorney in Germany, CEO & Founder, Speaker, and Mentor for Leaders. She has worked for well-known U.S. and European companies, and she and her legal team have been awarded as “European Best Legal Team for Commercial Law”. Shernaz is also a mother and loves to travel the world.
In her exceptional and inspirational Big Talk, Shernaz teaches us that we can have anything we want in life, we just have to make the decision and take the action.
In this talk, she explores:
- Where financial wellness and money stories begin
- Her own experience with money and the rules she lived by until hitting rock bottom
- What changed her financial journey and her life
- How to change your own beliefs around money and create an abundant life
More from Shernaz
More from Tricia
Claim your spot inside The Big Talk Academy
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- It’s possible for anyone to change their beliefs and change their financial future.� ~Shernaz Jaehnel #moneystory #financialwellness
- All roads in life include first overcoming fear and self-limiting beliefs.� You have to work on yourself. Personal development is key. ~Shernaz Jaehnel #overcomingobstacles #liveabundantly