Identity Leadership – Free Chapter Download HERE
Leadership, Identity, Growth, Change, Legacy
224.5 Becoming an Identity Leader – Stedman Graham
The biggest opportunity you have today is leadership. But leadership doesn’t come from a position or title—it comes first from your identity. Today’s guest shares a process you can use to maximize your potential and become more focused and effective leader.
Stedman Graham has built a strong reputation for helping corporations, organizations, and individuals succeed. His life’s work has been and continues to be focused on teaching the value and process of Identity Leadership. He is the author of 11 books, including two New York Times bestsellers, and is the Chairman and CEO of S. Graham & Associates, a management and marketing consulting firm. He lives in Chicago, IL.
- What it means to be an “identity leader” and take control over your life.
- The value knowledge, information, and mindset, and changing your thinking on a daily basis.
- How to create your own personal learning system.
- Why Stedman believes so strongly in the concept of identity leadership.
- The importance of failure in the learning and growth process.
- Why we should anticipate and embrace disruption.
- How identity leadership helps you leave a legacy.
- Why changing your thoughts is vital to changing yourself.
- Why you must define yourself instead of letting others define you.
- Oprah’s example of being focused and consistent in becoming one of the world’s most effective communicators.
- The wide-open opportunity for leadership today.
- Why most people are afraid to dream today.
- The impact Stedman wants his book to have.
Identity Leadership: To Lead Others You Must First Lead Yourself by Stedman Graham
To access the special MemberVault training and access to your FREE account, click HERE.
Connect with Tricia Brouk on LinkedIn
￼Follow The Big Talk NYC on Instagram
Identity Leadership – Free Chapter 1