Story, Confidence, Fear, Relationships, Mindset
219 Be Confident in Your Own Story – Stephanie McAuliffe
How do you develop the confidence to build a speaking career? Today’s guest, who transitioned from a successful career on Wall Street, shares why it’s vital to lean into your own story, be vulnerable, and go deeper to make a bigger impact.
Stephanie McAuliffe is a speaker and guide. She’s the author of The Message in the Bottle: Finding Hope and Peace Amidst the Chaos of Living with an Alcoholic. Ex 27 years on Wall Street, she now is founder of Reclaiming Your Self, guiding people to heal body, mind, and spirit by unleashing the past and stepping into a clear future.
- Stephanie’s story of working on Wall Street and making the transition to speaking.
- How to bridge the gap of making a difference in the world but also being paid to do it.
- How to monetize a speaking tour when you are not directly compensated for your talks.
- The power of saying, “I’m not the right person to help you, but I know someone who can.”
- Various ways you can monetize speaking.
- How to get over your fear of asking for a specific number for your speaking fee, and why Stephanie rehearses asking for her number.
- What Stephanie has learned from speaking mistakes she has made.
- How becoming a speaker has impacted Stephanie’s business.
- Practical tips on become a speaker.
The Message in the Bottleby Stephanie McAuliffe
Email Stephanie to receive a FREE copy of her book
Connect with Stephanie on LinkedIn
To access the special MemberVault training and access to your FREE account, click HERE.
FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Connect with Tricia Brouk on Facebook
Connect with Tricia Brouk on LinkedIn