PR, Media, Practice, Energy, Vision
BONUS PR Secrets from a Top Media Coach – Susan Harrow
Have you struggled with knowing how to connect with an audience and share your message when making media appearances? Today’s guest shares PR secrets from her vast expertise as a top media coach. You’ll learn how to communicate more clearly and add more value to people’s lives with your message.
Susan Harrow is a top media coach, PR expert, and author of the best-selling book Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul. For over thirty years, she has helped thousands of CEO’s, startups, celebrity chefs, rock stars, New York Times bestselling authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs just like you shine as a guests on 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Fox, CNN, NPR, and on the radio, print, and podcasts.
What you might not know about her is that she’s a black belt in aikido and was almost sold into slavery for three camels and a mule. She’s here today to talk with me about how you can enhance your presence and voice on stage and during media appearances to grow your business.
- Susan’s process of helping clients to have true impact.
- Open my path before me and grant me the opportunity to be the maximum good in the world.
- Why you need to make it known that you are available to speak, when you are speaking.
- What Susan tells her clients about being vulnerable when doing media appearances.
- PR in one sentence: What does my audience need to know now, and how can I help?
- The importance of making eye contact with the host.
- How TV is different from the theater.
- What a sound byte is, and how you can use it.
- The power of distilling your message into five words.
- How to prevent negativity from infiltrating your heart.
Click to Tweet