On today’s show, I am sharing with you my interview with the incredible Taylorr Payne. Taylorr is the CEO and Co-Founder of SpeakerFlow. He has generated millions of dollars per year in both offline and online settings. He’s also been named by MADcon as the Top 100 Marketing and Advertising Leaders in the world.
His company, SpeakerFlow is now an industry leader who helps thought-leaders sell more, serve better and save time through technology, strategy, and community.
In true Big Talk fashion, we start this episode with Taylorr’s beginnings and uncover some foundational stories from his early life. He grew up in a low income family, however, he always had a huge drive for more and pushed himself hard academically.
After being passed over for the Ivy League schools he pursued, Taylorr began college at Arizona State working toward a degree in chemistry when he found himself called to being an entrepreneur instead.
Taylorr became an expert in growing small businesses and after success in helping companies across several industries, he fell into promoting speakers — where he discovered his true passion and SpeakerFlow was born.
Taylorr now helps speakers around the world make an impact by giving them the systems they need for support, the strategies they need for growth, and the community they need along the way. His business knowledge for professional speakers is so vast and he’s sharing some amazing tips with us today.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- Our mutual passion for helping speakers and thought leaders make global impact
- The parallels between sales & marketing and public speaking
- Why you aren’t getting the fees you deserve as a speaker
- Looking for leads and prospects with problems you can solve
- Providing value and building relationships beyond the keynote
- Not getting distracted by ineffective magic wands & silver bullets in your business
- Adapting to speaking virtually and being there for your clients
- Taylorr’s current favorites — Book: Get A Grip, Speaker: Simon T. Bailey, and Podcast: Business Made Simple
More from Taylorr
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- It’s not even about getting paid to speak. It’s about getting paid to solve a problem. ~Taylorr Payne #publicspeaker #beyondthekeynote
- You don’t do it because you want the money on the backend, you do it because you care about their success, and you would do almost anything to make them successful. That’s when amazing things happen. ~Taylorr Payne #publicspeaker #makeanimpact