235 Own the Stage – Theresa Nguyen
Immigrants, Stories, Stage, Fear, Mindset
Own the Stage – Theresa Nguyen
Almost every speaker deals with nerves or stage fright. But what if you could develop the confidence and mindset to own the stage? Today’s guest shares her amazing story of learning to lean into her fear and develop greater confidence as a speaker.
Theresa is an Intuitive Coach, certified in Dragon Reiki, Angel Card reading, and channeling. She is the founder of More Time More You, which is focused on aligned purpose. Theresa and her husband, Eddie, are the hosts of the podcast “The Theresa and Eddie Show”, helping to humanize the immigrant and refugee experience.
- Theresa’s passion for sharing the immigrant experience.
- How Theresa has leaned to face her fear and begun to own the stage.
- The importance of developing an unshakeable mindset.
- How the Speakers Who Dare experience impacted Theresa.
- Her tips for preparing to take the stage.
- How becoming a speaker has helped Theresa personally and professionally.
Theresa’s talk: Lack of Access to the American Dream
Click to Tweet
- That which scares you the most isn’t what you should be running from, but running towards. ~via Theresa Nguyen #fear
- When you start losing your own voice in your #talk because of feedback, it no longer comes from your heart. ~via Theresa Nguyen
- The best way to connect is through #stories. ~via Theresa Nguyen