I’m so excited to bring you this episode of The Big Talk Podcast today because it’s covering a topic I feel is incredibly important to all of us — whether you’re speaking from a big stage or not. And that is the idea of truths versus lies.
I first really learned about this concept from the amazing David Neagle who has coached countless entrepreneurs, business owners, and human beings to a place of success because he asks them to look at the truth versus the lie in their life.
David is a brilliant coach and entrepreneur, and if you missed his interview on The Big Talk Podcast, you should definitely check it out here.
Today, inspired by David and through the lens of my own story, I feel it is vital to bring further attention to this idea of truths versus lies in our lives, and that’s exactly what we’re going to get into.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- My background as a girl from a small town in Missouri
- My early obsession and experience with ballet, dance, and being on stage
- The lies we tell ourselves and the truth we often can’t see in our own stories
- How lies can prevent you from taking big stages and living the life you’re dreaming of
- My truth for you and how to find your own truths
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- What are the lies that are preventing you from having the life of your dreams? � ~Tricia Brouk #liveyourdreams #speaktruth
- Anything and everything is possible �when we identify the lies we are telling ourselves, eliminate them, and step into the truths of what is really going on. ~Tricia Brouk #truth #anythingispossible