Leadership, Relationships, Influence, Legacy, Speaking
256 Step In & Step Up as a Leader – Dr. Wayne Pernell
Are you operating at your full potential as a leader and storyteller? Today’s guest will challenge you to step up, embrace your potential, and choose to be powerful as a leader and speaker.
As a #1 bestselling author, highly sought-after speaker, and elite high-performance executive coach, Dr. Wayne Pernell has spent the last three-and-a-half decades bringing leaders on a breakthrough journey to their next level of having more and being more. He is known as “The Leaders’ Leader” for good reason.
- The connection between the responsibility and the opportunity to speak.
- Wayne’s pizza story, which illustrates the power of a simple story to powerfully impact you and others.
- The three C’s of leadership: clarity, communication, curiosity.
- Why influence and leadership are two different things.
- The importance of the “little things” in relationships such as smiling and making eye contact.
- The biggest mistake leaders make in sharing their story.
- Some of the best talks Wayne has heard, and how the talks impacted him.
Click to Tweet
- #Leadership development is an effort to rehumanize our engagement with each other at home, at work, and in the community. @WaynePernell
- We not only have the opportunity, we have the responsibility to step in and step up. @WaynePernell #leadership
- I want each person to feel like I’m connecting with them individually. @WaynePernell #speaking