How to Begin to Build a Brand That Is Referable
Today, I am so excited to welcome Michael Roderick back to the podcast. If you’ve been a long time listener of the show, you may remember Michael from our first interview in Episode 177.
Michael is the CEO of Small Pond Enterprises, which helps thoughtful givers become thought leaders by making their brands referable, their messaging memorable, and their ideas unforgettable. He is also the host of the podcast Access to Anyone, which shows how you can get to know anyone you want in business and in life using time tested relationship-building principles.
Michael’s unique methodology comes from his own experience of going from being a Highschool English teacher to a Broadway Producer in under two years.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What it means to be a thoughtful giver
- How to begin to build a brand that is referable in order to become a thought leader
- Why the best thought leaders are a combination of scientists, celebrities, and magicians
- The three main principles of referability and how to implement them
- Michael’s current favorites: Book: Linchpin, Speaker: Adam Grant, and Podcast: 7-Figure Millennials
More from Michael
His first appearance on The Big Talk podcast in Episode 177
Podcast: Access to Anyone
Discover how referable you are at http://myreferabilityrater.com/
More from Tricia
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com