Today, I’m so excited for you to meet Mitch Gray!
Mitch is the founder of Mitch Gray Media. After spending over two decades leading teams as a business owner, manager, pastor, non-profit founder, and community organizer, Mitch developed a strong passion for leaders and employees alike.
He believes that people are the lifeblood of an organization. And the greater investment you make in your people, the greater return you will see.
This vision is what has shaped Mitch’s mission for leading a shift in the marketplace as well as how people approach their careers. This is also what drives Mitch Gray Media forward each day.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What happened when he got fired from his dream job and what he learned
- His love for humanity and his passion for empowering others
- The fine line between empowerment and manipulation
- Using your voice to empower humanity
- Mitch’s current favorites: Book: Silence: The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise and Podcasts: The Odd Couple, The Rich Eisen Show, and The Dan Patrick Show
More from Mitch
His book, How to Hire and Keep Great People
More from Tricia
Attend my 2-Day Virtual Masterclass The Art of The Big Talk
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com