Developing Your Limitless Potential
In this episode, I am joined by the inspiring Nick Prefontaine as we talk about what it looks like to listen to your desires — even in unthinkable circumstances — and to live your limitless potential.
You may remember him from his first appearance on The Big Talk in episode 404 as a part of my Speaker Salon Showcase.
Nick is a speaker, Founder, and CEO of Common Goal. He’s also an Amazon Best Selling author of The New Rules of Real Estate. He also is co-host of “Not Just a Transaction” Podcast. “Not Just a Transaction” is the podcast that explores the many creative options available for buying or selling a home. Nick and their family team have helped hundreds of people buy and sell even when they thought it wasn’t possible.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- His backstory and the snowboarding accident that changed the course of his life
- Taking the time to get quiet and listen to your knowing
- How to create hope and live your limitless potential
- The S.T.E.P. system you need to build momentum toward success
- Nick’s current favorites: Books: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Born to Run, & Frequency, Speaker: Adam Carroll, and Podcast: The Big Talk
More from Nick
His first appearance on The Big Talk podcast in Episode 404
His Free E-Book: https://nickprefontaine.com/step/
More from Tricia
Attend my masterclass, The Art of the Big Talk
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com