This week, we are talking about the long and winding road and how to use each experience on your journey to get where you want to be. We’re also diving into how you can create impact along the way.
For this amazing conversation, I am joined by always-rockin’ Jim Knight.
As a renowned keynote speaker, author, and training and development expert, Jim teaches organizations of all sizes how to attain their own “rock star” status.
Although his illustrious career started at Gatorland Zoo in Florida, Jim cut his teeth in the hospitality training industry and eventually led Global Training for Hard Rock International for two decades. Jim’s customized programs show how to amp up organizational culture, deliver world-class differentiated service, and build rock star teams and leaders.
Jim’s new book, Leadership That Rocks: Take Your Brand’s Culture to Eleven and Amp Up Results, launched in May 2021 and became an Amazon #1 Best Seller. In addition to writing, teaching, and speaking, Jim also co-hosts a weekly leadership podcast called Thoughts That Rock.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- Jim’s incredible journey from an alligator farm to music degree to teaching to hospitality to his current nirvana
- Having an impact wherever you are while also using each experience as a stepping stone to get where you want to be
- Never taking the power of your voice for granted and providing as much value to your audience as possible
- Revolutionizing company culture with awesome people
- Jim’s current favorite book: You’re a Badass, speaker: Mark Scharenbroich, and podcasts: Entrepreneurs on Fire and The Freenoter.
More from Jim
Jim’s book, Leadership That Rocks
Jim’s podcast, Thoughts That Rock
More from Tricia
Save your seat from my Masterclass, The Art of the Big Talk: Stepping Into The Red Circle
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com