This week, I am so honored and excited to introduce you to Pam McKissick!
Pam’s colorful career includes high-profile stints at Walt Disney Studios, TV Guide Networks, and WNEW-FM Metromedia New York.
A woman of great character, ironic insight, intelligence, and creativity, Pam currently coaches C-Suite executives whose career or life is at a standstill, motivating them to embrace change, unpark their power, and become more confident leaders.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- Pam’s incredible career and when she truly found her voice
- Moving past your fear of using your voice and owning who you are
- What happens when we ignore inequality & stop paying attention
- Changing how you speak to yourself & why it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks
- Pam’s current favorites: Book: City of Girls, Speaker: Maya Angelou, & Podcast: Rachel Maddow
More from Pam
Websites: www.pammckissick.com & www.Bossmaresart.com
More from Tricia
Streamline your speaking business with Speaker Flow
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com