This week on the show, we are talking about the power of leading from a place of service. We’re also talking about what it means to create a lasting legacy.
For this conversation, I’m joined by the incredible Dr. Marshall Goldsmith. I have the immense privilege of being a part of his powerful community of 100 coaches and can’t say enough about his leadership.
Marshall is the only two-time Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World. He has also been recognized as the World’s #1 Executive Coach and a Top Ten Business Thinker for eight consecutive years. He is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, MOJO, and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
If this is your first introduction to Marshall and his work, prepare to be amazed.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- His amazing beginnings in leadership development and coaching
- What happens when you lead from a place of service
- The lasting legacy he is building
- Setting goals and being consistent
- Accepting the help and support you need from coaches and mentors
- Marshall’s current favorite book: Old Path White Clouds and speaker: Thich Nhat Hanh.
More from Marshall
More from Tricia
Become THE thought leader in your industry inside The Big Talk Academy
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com