Purpose, Stories, Courage, Service, Community
The Power of Sharing Your Stories – Alexis Fuentes
One of the hallmarks of a great speaker is the ability to share your true self from the stage. Today’s guest shares her approach to authentic speaking that includes sharing a faith-based message that connects to people from a variety of backgrounds.
Alexis Fuentes is a motivational storyteller rooted in Catholic spirituality. Her work is designed to enliven and nourish that spark of faith that gets people moving. She is all about saying “yes” and doing more, and hopes that her stories will help you do the same.
- A bit about Alexis’ speaking platform so far.
- Alexis’ ability to massage her message for non-religious settings.
- What she learned from the process of Speakers Who Dare.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with excellent people.
- What was most surprising about doing Speakers Who Dare.
- How speaking has impacted her personally and professionally.
- Tips for increasing your effectiveness as a speaker.
Alexis’ talk: For the Love of Hate
Click to Tweet
- Just saying it opens a lot of doors and allow you to enter into #conversations that need to be had, but aren’t being had because people are afraid. @alexisfuentes
- I am contributing in my own small way to a dialogue that needs to happen about being #open and being receptive. @alexisfuentes
- My goal is that I will #impact people to do more and give more. @alexisfuentes