Compensation, Audience, Communication, Relationships, Opportunities
216 Payment Comes in Many Forms – Todd Cherches
Speakers normally think of compensation in terms of money. Today’s guest shares how he has used the opportunity to be “paid” many different ways to grow his business and impact more lives.
Todd Cherches is the CEO & Co-founder of BigBlueGumball, a NYC-based executive coaching firm specializing in management training and leadership development. He’s also a two-time award-winning Adjunct Professor of Leadership at NYU and Columbia University. He is currently in the process of writing his first book, entitled Visual Leadership: Leveraging the Power of Visual Thinking in Leadership and in Life.
- How Todd began making a living at public speaking.
- Why Todd keeps a snail shell in his pocket when speaking.
- Various ways that Todd monetizes his speaking.
- The value of doing unpaid speaking gigs to increase visibility and credibility.
- Two questions every audience asks: 1) Why should I care? 2) What’s in it for me?
- How becoming a speaker has increased Todd’s business.
- How to filter opportunities through the lenses of visibility, voice, and value.
- Practical techniques to improve your speaking and communication.
The Naked Presenter by Garr Reynolds
To access the special MemberVault training and access to your FREE account, click HERE.
Click to Tweet
- Payment for #speaking comes in many forms: relationships, visibility, endorsements, personal development, the opportunity to develop new content, and more. @toddcherches
- Two questions every #audience asks: 1) Why should I care? 2) What’s in it for me? @toddcherches #speaking
- The more public #speaking you do, the more opportunities you have to be seen by others. @toddcherches