Humor, Networking, Connection, Audience, Money
217 The Genuine Art of Connection – Jenn Edden
The best way to make an impact on your audience and form a genuine connection is to be yourself. Today’s guest shares the secrets to building these powerful connections and staying relevant to your audience.
Jenn Edden is a sugar addiction expert, author and empowerment coach. Jenn healed herself of gastritis at 22 years old and survived a near death gas explosion at 28 years old. It became very clear at that point in her life that she had a calling to teach others the same techniques she used to heal her body naturally and break free from sugar addiction. Jenn is a certified health coach and for the past 14+ years she has been teaching others how to take back control of what they eat and drink without dieting, deprivation or denial.
- Jenn’s journey to the stage.
- The importance of not making the talk about yourself.
- How to nurture relationships and create opportunities for yourself and your business.
- The importance of giving potential clients the benefit of the doubt when you don’t immediately hear back from them.
- What Jenn has learned from mistakes she has made in speaking.
- How doing improv has impacted Jenn’s life and business.
- Why it’s vital to learn the art of receiving.
- Practical tips to learn the art of speaking and monetizing your message.
- Why it’s more important to be relevant than being concerned with your exposure.
To access the special MemberVault training and access to your FREE account, click HERE.
Click to Tweet
- When you give someone the space to share how your #talk impacted them, that forms a bond that goes beyond just “That was a great talk” @JennEdden
- You can handle anything in the moment when you are 100% #present, grounded, and yourself. @JennEdden #speaking
- On this episode, @JennEdden shares how to learn the art of #receiving and why you must be yourself. #speaking